About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Sunday 22 January 2012

First Meet - Peak Photo Group



Today was the first meet of the Peak Photo Group that I have organised. Very windy but a good day. This was the comment I left about the day...

A very windy day but a successful meet. Nice to meet the folks who attended, a very friendly bunch. The weather provided some dramatic lighting and we all managed to get some good pics and learn a few things. Good food as well! Until next time................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers