About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Sunday 12 May 2013

SILVERSTONE RALLY DRIVING

An awesome Birthdays present from my parents to do a rally experience on a circuit next to Silverstone. I think this is about the only time I have been happy for the weather to rain. You can't drive a rally car without some good mud! It was extremely fun, starting with a circuit with one of the instructors to explain the turns and the hand break technique on the corners and then it was my turn to do 8 laps of the circuit.

It was a great bone shaking experience and after a couple of laps it was possible to get the speed up. Very noisy and bumpy as you would expect from this kind of driving and just as I started to get the hand break turns smoother and the corners memorised the laps were over! It was a great gift and one I very much enjoyed and will remember for a long time.

My Dad also took a circuit as a passenger with one of the instructors to get a taster experience. He enjoyed the lap!

Great fun!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers