About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Friday 20 December 2013

PAINTING PICTURES

I have nearly completed a night school course in Art, refreshing and exploring techniques not attempted for a good 10 years. Its nice to work with real materials instead of digital formats, I am pleased with an acrylic I have just completed and with roughly 18-20 hours work I feel it is a really good effort for an early attempt. Just framed and will make a nice personal gift for a family member this Christmas. Not long to go!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers