About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Friday 23 May 2014

PLANTED TANK - UPDATE

After testing the waters a few months ago with a basic aquascaping tank and growing a few plants I decided to invest in a decent setup. I am pleased with the results and the scape is growing strong and looks great. I am at a stage now where the tank pretty much takes care of itself with a weekly water change and trim. I was surprised at the amount of knowledge required to keep a successful and healthy tank, but I found that putting the effort in to learn about these miniature eco systems in the beginning has resulted in a low maintenance tank that is a joy to watch and not so time consuming to keep!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers