About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Friday 29 May 2015

THE BUSHCRAFT SHOW 2015

Last weekend I created the official show film and photography for the Bushcraft Show 2015. It was a good weekend and the weather played ball with the sun showing it's face and the rain staying away! It is a great opportunity to get creative and produce a set of photography and videography that captures the spirit of The Bushcraft Show. Please see a few images below.







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers