About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Wednesday 25 May 2016

THE HIGHLANDS


I have just completed a 1500 mile trip around Scotland filming for a client. Traveling all the way to Durness in the North and working along the West Coast. As always I love the West Coast of Scotland and it never disappoints with its beauty. The weather was very mixed and really rough at times, this always poses a problem when on an assignment and its raining hard and blowing a gale. Anyway the filming was a success and I will post the video on here once it is released by the client. These trips are always as much of an experience as anything else and I always count myself lucky in some of the grand and interesting places I get to stay and the people I get to meet.


  
 






 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers