About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Monday 27 June 2016

SUN, STORMS AND A TWISTED LAND ROVER


A superb trip working with a client in the Lake District and in Leicestershire. Accompanied by a Twisted Land Rover Defender T80 as part of the shoot, a real beast of a machine. If you haven't heard of Twisted, look them up, this wasn't your average Defender!

The weather was fantastic apart from the stormy showers on the last two days. Heading back across the reservoir in a small speedboat with a thundercloud flashing above is not fun in the slightest and luckily we made it back, very wet but glad to make it from under the storm. So it's on with the editing for this one.
 


 
 



 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers