About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Thursday 21 July 2016

WILD FLOWER GARDEN

We have had great fun with the new garden this spring & summer and this being our first garden a really steep learning curve! We did a lot of work to clear a large area of waste rock from the corner of the garden and being our first summer we decided to try and keep it simple and planted a good selection of wild flower seeds. The weather has been really mixed, but the results are beautiful. Lots of colour against a mingled green background with new flowers popping up daily. The insects and butterflies seem very happy as well! 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers