About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Wednesday 3 August 2016

OUR WEDDING


We wanted to keep our wedding simple, down to earth and personal. Anne did the organising over the last 12 months and we both put a lot of effort into creating all aspects of the big day and to make sure it had the personal touch. We even spent the day before setting everything up!

Luckily the weather gods were on our side and the weather was warm, dry and sunny but not too hot!

I think its fair to say that everybody had a wonderful day and the atmosphere was utterly relaxed. I think that weddings come with an awful lot of pressure and the fact that we did exactly what we wanted to do made it relaxed and special. It was 100% the perfect day!

Here are just a few snaps.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers