About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Sunday 20 November 2016

RETURN TO THE YURT

This weekend, Anne and I along with family returned to the spot in Leicester where Anne and I got married. 

Onsite is a great yurt and shepherds hut (this is where we stayed on our wedding night :) we decided it would be great to return to this spot and thought it would be good to do it in the winter, so we could enjoy a big open fire to cook our burgers, warm the yurt via the large log burner and also experience the fire heated outdoor hot tub in the cold weather.

We all had a great time and I am pretty sure we will return again soon.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers