About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Friday 21 July 2017

WORKING IN GLASS

For the past few months I have been working with glass. Its a really interesting material to work with and with so many varieties of glass to choose from it takes a while to understand how the different colours, types and textures of glass will react once backlit. 

So far I have designed and created a large landscape glass panel that sits above my front door and a more traditional style panel of a bird on a branch which I have designed and created for my Mom.

I have been working with Martin McAssey in Sheffield and his teaching technique, relaxed atmosphere and workshop facilities are really very good. Only problem is, it's very addictive and there are only so many places in the house to put the finished pieces!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers