About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Friday 1 December 2017

FRONT COVER

have just received a copy of our local magazine through the letterbox that I photographed the cover for. The editor of the magazine creates Christmas trees using the pallets from the magazines and he asked me to photograph one of them in the woodland amongst the fir trees. It came out great and along with the front cover I got another full page within the magazine using another one of the shots! I really enjoyed this little project!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers