About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Friday 20 April 2018

THE MALLERSTANG VALLEY

Last week I had the pleasure to explore the Howgill Fells and the Mallerstang valley in Cumbria with my wife, staying in a remote stone built cottage with amazing views. With a taster of warm Spring weather in the day and cool nights allowed us to explore this beautiful area and get some great photography and enjoy a well deserved open log fire each night. An area that I have not explored to it's full potential and it certainly is a quiet place with great views and few tourists. Definitely recommended!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers