About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Thursday 31 January 2013

TIME FLIES - A NEW YEAR

Ok, so my New Year's resolution was to keep on top of my blog. With less than 30 minutes left before the start of February I guess I got off to a bad start! January has been pretty much wet and windy, with a brief spell of warm weather (for the time of year) and ending with a huge dump of snow leaving the UK stressed and at a stand still! The snow has now gone and it seems to be gale force winds with the odd thunderstorm thrown in to end January 2013.

I have managed to get a good start on my time lapse project that will be running throughout 2013 (see image below) and I am dreaming of Spring sunshine so I can get some proper motorbike touring in the bag. Roll on Spring!


Note to self: must keep blog up to date from now on.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers