About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Saturday 30 March 2013

30th BIRTHDAY

Right, I'm going to come clean, I have posted this under my birthday date of 30th of March. Truth is, its now nearly June so that's almost two months since my last post and I have back dated the post! Still, never mind and lets get onto the post...

My Birthday was celebrated with family in Birmingham and then followed by an awesome trip into Snowdonia National Park.

My parents had hosted the meal and we had a top-notch Chinese meal with all the trimmings. I wanted a few bits to set the party atmosphere so ordered a few paper lanterns and joked with my Dad about making a table decoration. But my Dad being the creative guy he is delivered a stunning paper dragon made of 100's of pieces of paper and it was amazing! A true talent.

The night was great and everyone enjoyed themselves. A big thank you to my parents for a great meal and Birthday and thank you to everyone for the gifts.

Anne and I then ventured across to wales to the Snowdonia National Park camping and exploring. Below are a few pictures from the trip and its clear to see that the weather and mountains were spectacular. We also explored along the coast on the Lleyn Peninsula. An all round great trip and memorable 30th Birthday!  















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers