About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Thursday 28 February 2013

WINN HILL



The summit in the distance

My folks popped up to the Peaks for a couple of nights to say hi, after a long working session I decided to have a morning off and do a short hike with them, un-prepared and setup for a flat walk along Ladybower reservoir I was certainly not prepared for a hike to one of the highest points in the Peak District.

It was kind of one of them things that just happened, started off and just kept going. Amazing views and fine weather, it was a great day!



Come on slow coach!


Never far from his camera

A few more steps to the summit

What goes up must come down

Achieving 1500ft in a pair of pumps and with only minor mess - 9/10 for mud dodging


Ha ha, love that pose

Beautiful tall trees

Looking out over the Hope Valley to Mam Tor in the distance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers