About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Wednesday 14 August 2013

SHOOTING STARS (OR LACK OF!)


After missing the Persied meteor shower at its best on Monday night I decided that I could still catch a few on Tuesday evening/morning. The forecast advised that from 2.30am to sunrise would be the best time and so on setting my alarm for 1.30am I discovered a cloudy sky and jumped back to bed for another hour, this cycle continued until 4am where it was eventually a clear sky. I knew it would be pushing it to capture any activity before sunrise and I was correct, by the time we got to the chosen location there was too much light in the sky! On the other hand the sunrise was amazing and I captured a series of timelapse shots for my new short timelapse film that I am constructing for completion by the end of the year. Anne joined me for the morning and getting out of bed at 4am was well worth the effort for such a beautiful sunrise.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers