About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Friday 8 November 2013

JOURNEY TO THE DEEP



Recently I visited The Deep in Hull, a rather nice aquarium that presented a good challenge with the camera. The visit was with Anne and part of her family and included her 2 nephews who I believe had a great time. Aquariums always hold a sense of mystery and with such unusual creatures mixed with dimly lit pathways and vibrant lighting illuminating the underwater species the images always have a very
striking look to them, this is of course if you can manage to capture good images with such low light and fast moving subjects. I was pleased with my results and have posted a few of them below.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers