About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Wednesday 25 June 2014

COVER SHOT - BUSHCRAFT & SURVIVAL SKILLS MAGAZINE

I captured this image a few weeks ago when I was working at the Bushcraft Show. The magazine ran a reader's competition to be on the front cover of the July/August issue and I had the pleasure of capturing the cover shot of the father and son who won it. Even though the sun was out (but not for long!) I used a fill flash to avoid shadow across their faces and left some lush green dead space above them for the magazine masthead. The magazine is in the shops today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers