About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Monday 4 August 2014

OLD TO NEW

Just a really quick post to show how with a little time, passion and creative flair, you can turn old, tired furniture into something really rather nice! Just a week ago this chair was being sold for a few pounds and looked rather sorry for itself. After we decided on a colour scheme, Anne worked her magic and produced this!

Sanded, painted, re-covered and a stylish patterned fabric head cover and matching cushion created to finish it off. Well done Anne, nice job.

Just a few hours now until we fly to Japan. Looking forward to it!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers