About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Wednesday 9 July 2014

VERY PINTERESTING...



I have a new Pinterest page for my business. Pinterest is a way of using visual pin boards to showcase a collection of interesting work or projects. In my case I will be showcasing images from my collection to hopefully inspire others to further their photography and help attract new people towards my business and what I do. Please take a look at:

http://uk.pinterest.com/ClockworkCloud/capturing-the-world/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers