About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Thursday 29 January 2015

HEAVY WINTER IN THE PEAK DISTRICT

It snowed hard through the night and we continued to encounter snow throughout the morning. This mass of snow turned the Peak District into a winter wonderland. I packed my camera bag, got well kitted up and ventured out into the driving blizzard hoping it would eventually clear up to reveal a scene of untouched snow. Luckily... it did! Its such a wonderful experience forging a path through deep untouched snow and was a great opportunity to grab some winter photography. Below are a few of my results.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers