About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Friday 2 January 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR


With a wonderful Christmas now behind us and the new year started, its a great time to reflect on the year just gone and the exciting times ahead.

For New Year we camped for several nights in a yurt and with a good layer of snow that hung around from Boxing Day it was a great experience with crisp clear days and the wood burner to keep us warm on the cold nights. Great food, location and company amounted to a real adventure and unusual New Years Eve.

So all that is left to say is 'Happy New Year' and wishing you all an adventurous 2015!
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers